The Bromma Flipper Arm Flat Shaft Collar upgrade may be applied to all ship-to-shore spreaders for increased flipper strength and durability. The enhanced design is based on two flat surfaces on the outgoing gearbox axis, which connect with a corresponding collar design on the flipper arms for efficient and safe torque transmission.
Benefits of having the Flipper Arm Flat Shaft design upgrade:
- Reduces downtime and increases productivity.
- Increases dependability.
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for the supply and installation of the Flipper Arm Flat Shaft design upgrade includes:
- Dismantle the Flipper Arm
- Dismantle the Gearbox
- Install a new Flipper Arm
- Install a new internal Gearbox part
- Test all functions
- Revise drawings
- Revise spreader manuals
The following parts are included in the Flipper Arm Flat Shaft upgrade offer:
- Flipper Arm
- Bearing Assembly
- Bearing GE70ES 2RS
- Key 20 x 12 x 45
- Screw MLC6S 8 x 16
- Washer Nord-Lock M8
ADDITIONAL ITEMS INCLUDED IN WORK SCOPE
The following additional items are included in the Flipper Arm Flat Shaft upgrade:
- Flipper Arm Flat Shaft upgrade installation training
MATERIAL & INSTALLATION LEADTIME
- Material leadtime: 5 weeks (Exw Bromma Malaysia)
- Installation leadtime: 3 days (per spreader, inclusive of testing)
PRICE & DELIVERY
Please contact your local Bromma representative for price and delivery leadtime.