Bromma Spreader Monitoring System
With the new Bromma Spreader Monitoring System you get:
- Real-time overview of the health condition of every spreader in your fleet, so you can be aware of any potential risks
- Possibility to prevent incidents
- If incidents happen, they are diagnosed faster and the system automatically suggests resolutions
- Less time spent on planning maintenance manually as you get an overview of the spreaders scheduled for maintenance with online access to spreader manuals
- View over historic and real time performance of the spreader fleet, so you can act fast and improve overall productivity of your operations
Seeing is believing. Want to learn more?
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Spreader Monitoring System
Spreader health overview
Get an instant single view of the health condition of every spreader in your fleet. Rather than driving to the crane-mounted spreader and first looking for the problem, your service technicians now know what they need to do before they even leave for the site of the crane spreader.
Put first things first
Prioritizing is so important. Bromma Spreader Monitoring System brings a laserlike focus to what needs to be done, and when. Packaged information on issues and recommended solutions. This system is like a good alarm clock and designed to strengthen your day- to-day maintenance planning.
Predictable spreader operations
Identify decelerating performance and focus preventive service on weak links in order to strengthen the chain. The system continuously monitors the operating functions of the spreaders to detect decelerating performance – thereby helping you to understand and resolve potential issues before they become real problems. And your maintenance service intervals – totally dynamic.
Get statistics on performance and issues to fine tune the long-term spreader fleet usage. The system maps past spreader fault areas and spreader KPIs to identify “risk areas” for spreader downtime or underperformance. You can focus on the future by better understanding the past and be as strategic as possible in your allocation of maintenance department resources.
Avoid The Spreader Butterfly Effect
If your spreader fails, so will your crane. Then ships will be delayed in berth, and soon vessels will begin to queue up outside the terminal. In worst case, your customers’ goods will be delayed to its destination.
This “butterﬂy effect” of unfortunate events can be avoided by investing in the Bromma Spreader Monitoring System.
Everything At A Glance
Simple to use and accessible with any device.