Possible container combinations: 20´, 30´, 40´, (45´)
Bromma single-lift SSX40E/SSX45E spreaders offer strength, reliability, and durability, plus the advantage of lower lifecycle costs. On these all-electric spreaders, many service points have been taken away. There’s no hydraulic powerpack and no hoses. There are no fluids, or oil filter, to replace.
The spreader is designed in accordance with EN13001. As all Bromma spreaders it is made from European high quality steel, which ensures a light and robust design. The spreader has a user friendly design and all components are easily accessible for inspection and maintenance.
These are all-electric spreaders and they will help ports make additional strides toward “greener” operations. As all Bromma all-electric spreaders they have clear operating advantages:
- More energy efficient – as much as 85% lower spreader energy consumption
- Fast, easy and less costly than many other spreaders to service
- Low service materials cost (for oil and filters)
- Reduced scheduled service time, thereby increased spreader uptime
- Reduced un-scheduled service time, due to the elimination of many of the “nuisance” downtime events that occur due to spreader hydraulics (bad hose connections, etc.)
- Eliminate the clean-up costs associated with oil spills