Possible container combinations: 20´, 30´, 40´, (45´), 2×20´
The design is well proven and structurally based on the Bromma ship-to-shore spreaders. The spreader is designed in accordance with EN13001. As all Bromma spreaders it is made from European high quality steel, which ensures a light and robust design. The spreader has a user friendly design and all components are easily accessible for inspection and maintenance.
These are all-electric spreaders and they will help ports make additional strides toward “greener” operations. As all Bromma all-electric spreaders they have clear operating advantages:
- More energy efficient – as much as 85% lower spreader energy consumption
- Fast, easy and less costly than many other spreaders to service
- Low service materials cost (for oil and filters)
- Reduced scheduled service time, thereby increased spreader uptime
- Reduced un-scheduled service time, due to the elimination of many of the “nuisance” downtime events that occur due to spreader hydraulics (bad hose connections, etc.)
- Eliminate the clean-up costs associated with oil spills
Lifting capacity (SWL)
- One container 51 metric tons ±10% eccentric loading
- Twinlift of two 20’ containers 2 x 32.5 metric tons evenly loaded
- Lifting lugs 4 x 10 metric tons in end beams
- YTR45E: Approx. 10.6 metric tons (without extra equipment)
- YTR40E: Approx. 9.1 metric tons (without extra equipment)
- YTR45E: From 20’ to 40’ in approx. 30 sec.
- YTR40E: From 20’ to 45’ in approx. 28 sec.
EN13001; DIN 15018 H2B4; FEM 1.001; British standard BS 2573