We are introducing an Application Programming Interface (API) for the Bromma Spreader Monitoring System which allows users to integrate spreader health monitoring into their terminal’s primary monitoring application(s).
Since the launch in 2019, the subscription-based web application Bromma Spreader Monitoring System (SMS) has been providing terminals with real time monitoring of the “health” of each spreader in the equipment fleet. Bromma SMS users are receiving packaged information on operating issues and recommended solutions, which highlight what is most important.
Starting from now, Bromma SMS users can get spreader health status and maintenance plans without needing to log in to the system separately – they can Integrate the most important features of Bromma SMS directly into their asset management or maintenance planning systems, while utilizing the SMS functionality for advanced troubleshooting and issue resolution.
No need for a separate screen
The APIs provide you with a possibility to enrich your own terminal monitoring application(s) with key data from Bromma SMS. Without opening Bromma SMS you can easily track spreader health status, and plan and review spreader maintenance.
We are introducing two API endpoints:
- Spreader Status API focusing on condition based monitoring of spreader health with links to SMS provided for advanced troubleshooting and issue resolution at the point of need
- Maintenance API, which generates key data for planning of scheduled maintenance based on Bromma recommendations or your own preferences
Receive notifications and get in-depth information
With Bromma SMS API, users get alerts and notifications directly to their asset management system about which spreader needs attention. Once the spreader issue is detected, the troubleshooting URL will direct users to detailed instructions on how to handle a particular spreader issue.
Bromma SMS API makes the spreader maintenance planning much easier. It allows users to:
- Set a one-time configuration for maintenance activities in SMS based on Bromma’s recommendations, own practices, or a combination of both
- Utilize SMS’s dynamic maintenance scheduling engine to schedule each maintenance activity based on actual utilization of the spreaders
- With the help of API manage scheduled maintenance execution in users’ own maintenance management system based on activities and scheduling created by Bromma SMS
The Bromma SMS API is available for all SMS users.
There are even more developments on the way too. For now, take a look at Bromma SMS yourself and learn how it works. You can get started with it by contacting us.