The CAN Filter Kit is available both as an option for new spreaders, or as an upgrade on spreaders already in operation.
Benefits of having the CAN Filter Kit design upgrade:
- DIN-mounted transient protection for CAN bus data lines.
- Reduces transmission errors on CAN bus and noise interference.
- Reduces communication issues.
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for the supply and installation of the CAN Filter Kit design upgrade includes:
- Remove old part
- Install the new CAN Filter Kit
- Wiring for the new CAN Filter Kit
- Test all functions
- Revise existing drawings
- Revise spreader manuals
The following parts are included in the CAN Filter Kit upgrade offer:
- CAN Filter Kit
- Wire ring
- Cable connector
ADDITIONAL ITEMS INCLUDED IN SCOPE OF WORK
The following additional items are included in the CAN Filter Kit upgrade:
- CAN Filter Kit installation and maintenance training
MATERIAL & INSTALLATION LEAD TIME
Material leadtime: 5 days (Exw Bromma Malaysia)
Installation leadtime: 3 hours (per spreader, inclusive of testing)
PRICE & DELIVERY
Please contact your local Bromma representative for price and delivery lead time.