The upgrade is applicable for YSX40E/45E spreaders delivered from Bromma in or before 2010.
Benefits of having the YSX40E/45E upgrade include:
- Reduction in maintenance
- Higher reliability
- Easier accessibility for maintenance
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for the YSX40E/45E upgrade includes:
- Upgrade the spreader twistlock motor and gearbox
- Upgrade the spreader telescopic gearbox
- Modify the spreader program (if applicable)
- Revise existing drawings
- Revise spreader manuals
- Test all functions
- Conduct training
The following are included in the YSX40E/45E upgrade offer:
- New design with fixed linkage.
- Sensors for locked/unlocked signals are now positioned directly at the twistlocks.
- Motions are now controlled by built-in stops (instead of adjustable sensors).
- New gearbox design to withstand outer shocks.
- A robust flange is used and less leverage is obtained with a compact motor.
- The motor stops at the defined positions using sensors (as before) but further movement is now prevented by a self- locking gearbox or improved brake positioning.
- The gearbox is top mounted with its motor easily accessible even when in the 20’ position.
- Motor and plug in box are located on top of the end beam and are protected by a flap cover.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS INCLUDED IN WORK SCOPE
The following additional items are included in the YSX40E/45E upgrade:
- Software update on port’s computer that will be used to connect to the spreader (if applicable)
- Firmware update of components and the spreader control systems (if applicable)
MATERIAL & INSTALLATION LEADTIME
Please contact your local Bromma representative for material and installation leadtime.
PRICE & DELIVERY
Please connect with your local Bromma representative for price and delivery leadtime.