The “costs” associated with a twin-twenty accident can be high:
- Risk of possible injury.
- Damage to containers and to the spreader.
- Resulting damage to the container ship, with a subsequent delay in the shipping schedule.
- Financial damages due to loss or breakage of the container contents.
- Risk of legal liability.
The TTDS is available both as an option for new spreaders, or as an upgrade on spreaders already in operation.
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work in the supply and installation of the TTDS upgrade are as listed below:
- Modify the spreader (or group of spreaders) program.
- Revise the existing drawings.
- Revise the spreader manuals.
- Wire the TTDS to the spreader’s electrical system.
- Weld the bracket (if unavailable).
- Check the TTDS bracket and sensors.
- Wire the X13 CANopen.
- Test all functions.
- Conduct training.
The following parts are included in the TTDS upgrade offer:
- Attachment for kit
- Cover assembly
- Seven (7) infrared sensors
- Bolting plates
ADDITIONAL ITEMS INCLUDED IN WORK SCOPE
The following additional items are included in the TTDS upgrade:
- Software update on port’s computer that will be used to connect to the spreader
- Firmware update of components to the spreader control systems.
- TTDS training.
MATERIAL & INSTALLATION LEADTIME
- Material leadtime: 5 weeks (Exw Bromma Malaysia)
- Installation leadtime: 3 days (per spreader)
PRICE & DELIVERY
Please connect with your local Bromma representative for price and delivery leadtime.