The Flipper Arm Actuator SB18 comes with a higher torque which makes placement on containers much easier. The actuator can be easily mounted on spreaders and is suitable for the six-flipper and four-flipper configurations.
It is available both as an option for new spreaders, or as an upgrade on spreaders already in operation (additional mechanical modifications are needed to retrofit bases designed for smaller gearboxes on mobile harbour crane spreaders).
Benefits of having the Flipper Arm Actuator SB18 upgrade:
- Simple, rounded and robust design.
- Assembly fits on the existing footprint.
- Fewer operating parts, with less failure points.
- Comes with a built-in cross-port relief valve.
- The shaft ends increases force and extends lifetime.
- Does not require lubrication.
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for the supply and installation of the Flipper Arm Actuator SB18 upgrade includes:
- Remove existing flipper gearbox and motors
- Install new SB18 parts
- Test the equipment
- Revise existing drawings
- Revise spreader manuals
The following parts are included in the Flipper Arm Actuator SB18 upgrade offer:
- Flipper arm assemblies
- SB18 restrictors
- Shim plates
ADDITIONAL ITEMS INCLUDED IN WORK SCOPE
The following additional items are included in the Flipper Arm Actuator SB18 upgrade:
- SB18 operational and maintenance training
MATERIAL & INSTALLATION LEADTIME
- Material leadtime: 5 weeks (Exw Bromma Malaysia)
- Installation leadtime: 3 days (per spreader)
PRICE & DELIVERY
Please connect with your local Bromma representative for price and delivery leadtime.