Possible container combinations: 20´, 30´, 40´, (45´)
The YSX45E is perfectly suitable for use in ASC applications. With their fewer service points, lower weight and absence of hydraulics, this spreader features high availability, easy maintenance and extended durability. YSX40E and YSX45E deliver high productivity performance, long service life and maximum safety. Yet they are surprisingly lightweight, in many cases several metric tons lighter than comparable spreaders in the market.
The spreader is designed in accordance with EN13001. As all Bromma spreaders it is made from European high quality steel, which ensures a light and robust design. The spreader has a user friendly design and all components are easily accessible for inspection and maintenance.
These are all-electric spreaders and they will help ports make additional strides toward “greener” operations. As all Bromma all-electric spreaders they have clear operating advantages:
- More energy efficient – as much as 85% lower spreader energy consumption
- Fast, easy and less costly than many other spreaders to service
- Low service materials cost (for oil and filters)
- Reduced scheduled service time, thereby increased spreader uptime
- Reduced un-scheduled service time, due to the elimination of many of the “nuisance” downtime events that occur due to spreader hydraulics (bad hose connections, etc.)
- Eliminate the clean-up costs associated with oil spills
Lifting capacity (SWL)
- 41 metric tons evenly loaded
- 41 metric tons ±10% eccentric loading
- Lifting lugs 4 x 10 metric tons in end beams
- YSX40E: Approx. 5.7 metric tons (without extra equipment)
- YSX45E: Approx. 6.4 metric tons (without extra equipment)
- YSX40E: From 20’ to 40’ in approx. 25 sec.
- YSX45E: From 20’ to 45’ in approx. 30 sec.
EN13001; DIN 15018 H2B4; FEM 1.001; British standard BS 2573